Monday, September 7, 2009

Haiti 2009

Haiti is the most beautiful place I have ever been...
I don't mean to pick favorites, however I have to say Tatiana was the cutest, sweetest, girl in the orphanage. She pooped on me and I still loved her....



Kadiz... this dog was so sweet. A blue healer collie mix.

This girl was waiting for her care taker to finish eating at the "Granmoun" feeding. The North West Haiti Christian mission does a lot of great programs, this is one of them. They feed a big group of "Granmoun" (Creole for Old People) everyday. This little girl loved having her picture taken, well everyone did.



This would be a typical Haitian toy.... if you were lucky.

The waterfall was a beautiful place...
However, the children there are even more beautiful than the scenery.




Leaving Haiti was easy at first... I really wanted to be home. But then it got harder, when I realized I probably wouldn't be back for another year.... I left a part of me in Haiti... I love this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment